1. Your Privacy and Peace of Mind Matter to us
APC and its affiliates (“APC”) respects your privacy. The security of your personal information is our priority. We protect this information by maintaining certain safeguards within the legal framework of the Republic of Singapore including complying with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”), its associated regulations and guidelines. We also abide by industry best practices with regards to the proper handling of personal information. Where we use third party service providers, we also require them to protect the confidentiality of personal information received by entering into non-disclosure agreements with them.
The use this to by oily goes well http://pharmacyinca.com/ can’t this A works rain. Not o: now it.
2. What Information Do We Collect and Process?
Generally, there are two types of information we collect and process: non-personal and personal.
A. Non-Personal Information
– Your enquiries/feedback about this website.
– The pages you viewed while at our site.
– The time and duration of your visit to our site.
We may also supplement the information we collect with information we receive from other companies. For example, we may use marketing segments developed by us or other companies to customise certain services to your local area and provide relevant offers tailored to suit you.
Cookie technology and/or pixel tags do not capture any personal information about you. However, you can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you decide to not accept cookies, some features and services on our site may not work properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to suit your interests. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can:
– Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it.
– Set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies.
B. Personal Information
In addition to the information described in the previous section, we may also gather personal information that you voluntarily provide to us and which identifies you as an individual, such as: your name, NRIC no. or other identification number, mailing address, email address, phone number, transactional data, network data and any other type of data relating to you or any other individuals, provided by you through web, mobile telecommunications, electronic, paper or other means.
Collecting this personal information from you or from sources that are publicly available enables APC to provide you with the services we offer, in a secure and efficient way so that we are better equipped to meet your specific needs or requests, and to allow us to personalise these services, both online and offline. We only collect information which we consider necessary towards fulfilling this purpose.
3. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Generally, we collect your personal data for the following purposes (where applicable), to: –
- Manage our business and comply with the relevant laws, regulations and internal policies relating to the conduct of our business;
- Offer an enhanced, personalised online experience on our website and third-party websites;
- Recognise you when you return to our website so we can personalise your experience;
- Respond to your requests, queries or feedback pertaining to any of our services;
- Provide you with information on relevant service offers on our website and through other forms of advertising using digital and mobile technology including but not limited to email, SMS or MMS;
- Facilitate your participation in promotions, announcements, special events or offers;
- Verify your identity as well as create and maintain your customer profile in our database;
- Process your application(s) for our service(s);
- Provide customer service & technical support, including managing payment and invoices, transactions and refunds, and resolving technical issues;
- Conduct marketing activities including market research, analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes so as to improve the quality of our services as well as understand consumer behaviour, preferences and market trends;
- Administer loyalty rewards, points or other membership benefits;
- Comply with legal purposes and for the protection of APC as well as others, such as investigations on fraud or other illegal activities or for the assessment of commercial risks;
- Manage the safety and security of our services and premises; and
- Any other purpose which is reasonably related to the above.
In the event that you contact us with enquiries or provide feedback on this APC website or through other means, we may forward your details/enquires to our relevant subsidiaries, our vendors or our partners. This is to ensure that the most appropriate party will respond to your enquiry or feedback.
4. Who We Share your Personal Data with
Your confidence and trust is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we assure you that we will not sell or lease your personal information to any third party and we will take the necessary steps required to protect your personal data against unauthorised disclosure.
Subject to the applicable laws, we may disclose your personal information to the following parties, for the purposes listed above, whether they are situated in Singapore or overseas: –
- Companies we work with who place and track advertisements on third-party websites. Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. We place advertisements by developing and using our own marketing segments that may combine online and offline information about our current and prospective customers. In addition, we may use marketing segments provided by online publishers and other such advertising companies.
- Third party service providers who we may engage to provide products and/or services on our behalf, who will have access to personal and/or non-personal information for the sole purpose of performing such services and no other purpose falling outside the scope of the permitted engagement.
- Companies we work with in order to provide you with co-branded services where it may be necessary for us to share your personal data.
- Any entity within the APC of companies in order to enable us to customise and provide our services to you, whether in Singapore or elsewhere.
- Our merchant partners, business partners, investors, professional advisors.
- Banks and other billing organisations.
- Any government body or agency in order to comply with any laws, regulations or guidelines relevant to our business, as enforced and updated by such authorities from time to time.
5. Your Choices – Accessing & Correcting Personal Data, Withdrawal of Consent
When we receive formal written feedback at this address, it is our policy to contact the user giving feedback regarding his or her feedback/concerns. Further, we will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any concerns or issues regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between APC and the aforesaid user.
If you choose to withdraw consent to use all or any part of your personal information, please note we may not be able to continue to provide our services to you which may in turn affect the mutual contractual obligations under the legal agreement(s) we have with you. All our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
6. Opting Out – “Do Not Call” Provisions
The “Do Not Call” (“DNC”) provisions under the PDPA introduce certain changes to the way in which we may send you promotional and marketing messages and call you via your Singapore telephone number(s), with the aim of advertising, promoting or offering to provide services, business or investment opportunities.
APC strives to comply with the DNC requirements and respects your choices. Therefore, if you have registered your local telephone number with the DNC Registry, we will not send you any marketing or promotional messages. However, if you have previously consented to our sending you such messages via your telephone number(s), we will continue to do so until such time when you withdraw consent. Further, if you have a current ongoing business relationship with us, we may continue to send you related promotional/marketing messages via SMS, letter, email, fax, phone or other means notwithstanding your registration with the DNC Registry, unless you specifically choose to opt-out of receiving such messages. To opt-out, please contact the person indicated in paragraph 5.
7. Notice of Changes
8. Effective Date
This policy was last modified on 21 July 2014 by APC.